ULVAC-RIKO,Inc. of ULVAC group (Head office: Yokohama, Kanagawa Pref.. President: Yoshikazu Ishii) developed and will start to sell new product, desktop type lamp heating instrument MILA-700AR, equipped with infrared gold image furnace without using cooling water from June, 2011.ULVAC-RIKO,Inc. of ULVAC group (Head office: Yokohama, Kanagawa Pref.. President: Yoshikazu Ishii) developed and will start to sell new product, desktop type lamp heating instrument MILA-700AR, equipped with infrared gold image furnace without using cooling water from June, 2011.
We are pursuing development of energy saving product to contribute to the measures of global warming.Conventional MILA is equipped with cooling water circulation unit to cool down elevation of temperature of furnace body since this is used for rapid heating of Silicon wafers and compounds wafers. It requires the maximum electricity of 7kW for heating and cooling, and is required to lower power consumption.Finally we have developed "Mini Lamp Annealing System, MILA-700AR", which does not use cooling water.
1. Adopt air cooling system by air cooling fan(without using cooling water)
2. Enable to use AC100V 15A, household wall plug.
3. Desktop type, integrated with heating furnace, heating chamber and temperature controller.
4. Rapid heating/cooling in clean atmosphere by infrared gold image furnace.
5. Temperature recipe can be input with PC through USB.
6. Possible to display data of temperature on PC during heating.(Possible to save data with Text file)
7. The digital gas flow meter is equipped as standard, and N2 gas, Ar gas or dry air shall be selectable.
The features, applications and specification are as follows.
・ Rapid heating of Si wafers and compounds wafers.
・ Rapid heating of electronics materials, like substrate in optical CVD.
・ Heat treatment of glass substrates, ceramics and compounds materials.
・ Thermal cycle test・ Annealing of metallic materials.
・ Heat resistance evaluation of coated films.
・ Heating/drying of organic materials and resin materials
1. Temp. range : RT to 700ºC (MAX 800ºC)
2. Max. heating speed : RT to 700℃ 25ºC/s (non-controled full power heating)
※Average heating speed between RT to 700ºC
3. Temp. Uniformity : ΔT=10ºC at 700ºC
4. Atmosphere : Air, Vacuum, Inert gas
5. Sample Size : 20ｍｍ(W)×20ｍｍ(L)×2.0ｍｍ(t) MAX.
6. Temp. control sensor : JIS K-thermocouple
7. Lamp rating : Infrared lamp 100V 375W, 4 pieces
8. Standard safety items : Control of thermocouple disconnection,Control of thermocouple against overtemperature, Failure ofsurface temperature of furnace, Air cooling fan stop)
9. Size of instrument : 360mm(W)×300mm(D)×310mm(H)(except for the protruding parts)
1. Required power : AC100V 15A grounded outlet2. Weight of instrument : 21kg[Price]List price: JPY 1,580,000[Sales volume in the first year]120 units
ULVAC-RIKO, Inc. Sales department