Regarding Links to the Website of ULVAC, Inc.
When users link to the website of ULVAC, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as we / us / our), we do not require them to notify us thereof, but the users should read and understand the following policies on links and accommodate accordingly.
- We refuse links from sites which contain slander or which we deem to be likely to otherwise infringe upon our business, good name, or trust.
- We refuse links from sites for which the provision of links to our website itself is for their commercial purpose or solicitation purpose, or is otherwise an instrument of their business.
- We refuse links from sites which we deem to be likely to breach public order and morals, or laws or ordinances including statutes, bylaws, and regulations, or to interfere with the operation of our website.
- We refuse links from sites which we deem to infringe or be likely to infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademarks, properties, privacy, or other rights such as portrait rights.
- We refuse links from sites which we deem to be likely to cause misunderstanding to third parties such as links which incorporate our website into their own frames and make it unclear that the contents thereof belong to us.
- Links should show or state clearly that they are links to our site by indicating any of the text (characters) of “ULVAC” or “ULVAC, Inc.”
(Refer to the following method of linking.)
<a href= “//www.ulvac.co.jp/eng/”>ULVAC, Inc.</a>
Also, we refuse links which use trademarks such as logos or marks, or other images (including banners) we own.
- The URL of each page in our site is subject to change or deletion without prior notice, so links should be to the site’s top page.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any trouble arising out of or in connection with the links, or for the facts of links such as damages or problems, or for any matter relating to the sites from which the links are provided.